the wacky life and times of suzi boneshaker

silly old tidbits and stories from me! also, art, events & more!

28 July 2008

today in the life of me.

well, we think max is sensitive to the dairy i eat so today is day 2 of no dairy in my diet.
it sucks.
but vanilla silk soy milk is good. tasty even.
but no cheese will really bite.

speaking of biting...

i had step one out of 4 for a root canal and a crown this morning....

yes kids i broke a tooth on thursday.
it sucks to be at the moment.
who knows if my insurance will cover this adventure.
keep your fingers crossed for me, i need all the luck i can get.

right now all i can taste is the medication they put in under the tooth spackle.
it is pretty dang nasty.
i mean seriously....

le sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Counter